Many people on this board seem to lack an organized religion. For your education therefore, here is a list of what I like to do on weekends:
1. First thing in the morning: Go downtown and beat everyone over the head with a BIG wooden rosary, whilst screaming that they will all burn in hell should they refuse to convert. For added effect, I installed a small electric charge into the large beads
2. Lunch Hour: Hit the Barnes & Noble. Buy up all copies of holy books of other religions, such as the Koran and the teachings of Buddha. Go downtown, make a big pile of these books, and burn them, laughing gleefully. TEE-HEE!!!
3. Evening: My favorite part of the day. Burning Hour!! Saturday nights it's usually a Wiccan, and atheist, or an agnostic. We save the Muslims and Jews for Sundays. Before we burn them at the stake though, we torture them and drink their blood. Sometimes, if it's a very special occasion, I wear my Nazi uniform. (The black one, not the brown one.)
1. First thing in the morning: Of course, I go to Mass. In Latin, of course. The priest comes down the aisle and beats us all with a big wooden rosary. Walnut. Hurts like...well, you know.
2. Lunch Hour: Bible study. We always read the passages where it condemns everyone to Hell. Those are our favorite. What?...what do you mean there aren't any such passages?!?! We wrote them in ourselves.
3. Evening: Burning Hour again!!
Like I said, on Sundays it's usually Jews or Muslims. Sometimes a few of both!!! We bring the kids and the old folks and have a picnic. It's a grand old time. Last Sunday I brought the matches.
But I think what I enjoy most about being a Catholic is being repressed and miserable. There's nothing like not living life to the fullest. I mean, who wants to enjoy things? I would hate that.