skyrim ...problem with lost to ages quest

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and its inevitable addons.
mike wear
skyrim ...problem with lost to ages quest

Postby mike wear » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 am

i need help !!!!spoilers welcome

i was playing this quest before and stopped for some reason .started where i left off and Kat doesn't show now. and i have all the shards and am at the forge entrance and not able to get it to activate the device at the entrance

galraen

Postby galraen » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:26 am

I'm not very familiar with this quest so can't offer much help personally, but this might help.

If it's just a matter of getting past the door then maybe the console command TCL might help.
[QUOTE=Darth Gavinius;1096098]Distrbution of games, is becoming a little like Democracy (all about money and control) - in the end choice is an illusion and you have to choose your lesser evil.

And everything is hidden in the fine print.[/QUOTE]

mike wear

Postby mike wear » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 pm

galraen wrote:I'm not very familiar with this quest so can't offer much help personally, but [url='http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lost_to_the_Ages']this[/url] might help.

If it's just a matter of getting past the door then maybe the console command TCL might help.

i am sorry i don't know how to use the command on console

swcarter

Postby swcarter » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 am

If you're playing on the PC, then pressing the ~ key opens up the console, and typing TCL turns off collisions, allowing you to walk through things.

SWC
Sir Edmund: "Should you obey the lord who asks you to put a village of innocents to the torch? Is that chivalrous? Is it noble?"
Me: "It's a great way to get promoted, I know that much."