GOG RPG Sale

The folks at GOG want to distract us from this summer's sweltering heat by offering us a chance to play a lot of heavily discounted RPGs. Their Weekly Sale Vol. 23 that will last until July 24 2017, 4PM UTC includes a great selection of RPG titles with up to -90% discounts. From Divinity: Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity to Legend of Grimrock, Lords of Xulima, and The Age of Decadence, there are a lot of great games in there.

Here is the official announcement:

UPDATE: Ah, my favorite people are back! Come come, illustrious customers, fresh role-playthings I have here, yes! Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Two Worlds, Legend of Grimrock - touch them to feel the quality! From faraway lands I bring them, to faraway lands they will take you. Some so good, you will want to stay there forever, yes!

Hey hey, gather up, adventurers! Only the best RPG stuff I bring for you today, yes?

Ah, fine taste you have sir, fine taste. You picked the Carsomyr, yes, strong sword from Baldur's Gate, very strong. Ah, please be careful with that trinket, milady! Those high tech scopes are as delicate as they are powerful, no? Every Shadowrunner will tell you that.

But please, keep browsing, keep browsing esteemed friends! Great discounts you will find, on treasures beyond compare. This I promise: the Weekly Sale Vol. 23 has plenty RPGs extraordinaire!

Turn-based combat you seek? Magic that make sparks fly and enemies go poof? It is Divinity Original Sin the one for you: like glorious pen & paper campaign but much better, yes? So much gear, spells, characters without class but graphics with lots of class! Oh, you will love it much, I guarantee.

Ah, you miss the cold, I see. A ticket for Icewind Dale EE for you I have - it will take you to the Spine of the World, where demons make war. But brave warrior as you, pause-and-stab, pause-and-stab, you will defeat them, yes? Just don't forget to take coat.

Have some here, reasonable price.

Soooo many wonders I have for you still: Planescape: Torment EE, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Age of Decadence, Lords of Xulima, Dex, and many many more! Come see!

If you like the games of roles, make sure to keep an eye on the shop this week, yes? New RPGs I will bring, fresh fresh fresh, barely touched by another soul. Very quality, yes.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Team Status Update
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Team Status Update

Wolcen Studio’s aptly-named hack ‘n’ slash action-RPG Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem was

Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Update #37 - Backer Beta is Ready
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Update #37 - Backer Beta is Ready

GrapeOcean Technologies’ isometric party-based RPG Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is just

Solasta: Crown of the Magister Summer Q&A Recap
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Summer Q&A Recap

During this year’s Steam Summer Festival, the developers behind Solasta: Crown of

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - Master Mirror Expansion Live
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - Master Mirror Expansion Live

The latest “Master Mirror” expansion for CD Projekt’s free to play CCG

Fallout 76 - Update 20 Live and Wastelanders Interview
Fallout 76 - Update 20 Live and Wastelanders Interview

The 20th content update for Fallout 76 is here. It introduces the

Dungeons III: Complete Collection Available
Dungeons III: Complete Collection Available

If you’re in the mood for some colorful and quirky dungeon sim

Torchlight III - Third Act Available in Early Access
Torchlight III - Third Act Available in Early Access

Torchlight III’s latest early access build expands the game with a new

Cryptic Studios Celebrates 20 Years of Development with Neverwinter and Star Trek Online Updates
Cryptic Studios Celebrates 20 Years of Development with Neverwinter and Star Trek Online Updates

With Cryptic Studios celebrating their 20th birthday, two of their flagship MMOs

World of Darkness Gets New Creative Lead
World of Darkness Gets New Creative Lead

With Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 and Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood both

Stoneshard “Way Forward” Progress Update
Stoneshard “Way Forward” Progress Update

Ink Stains Games, the team behind the challenging turn-based RPG Stoneshard, is

The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes Reviews
The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes Reviews

The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes, Random Potion and Wild River Games’

Tainted Grail Early Access Update
Tainted Grail Early Access Update

Awakened Realms’ narrative-driven open world RPG Tainted Grail launched into early access

Diablo II - 20th Anniversary Celebration
Diablo II - 20th Anniversary Celebration

Diablo II, a game that pretty much defined the entire hack ‘n’

Torchlight III Early Access Impressions
Torchlight III Early Access Impressions

Echtra Games’ hack ‘n’ slash action-RPG Torchlight III launched into early access

State of Decay 2 - Green Zone Update Available
State of Decay 2 - Green Zone Update Available

Undead Labs’ zombie survival RPG State of Decay 2 was recently expanded