Key to Temple Probs

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Wolffen
Key to Temple Probs

Postby Wolffen » Tue Dec 26, 2000 9:22 am

I have the key to the temple treasury in Underdark but the dang door will not open. It keeps saying locked. Any ideas?
Thanks

Weasel

Postby Weasel » Tue Dec 26, 2000 1:45 pm

What temple are you talking about?There is no temple in the underdark,are you talking about Ust'Natha or maybe Sahuagin City?The underdark is the cavern you end up in.You get there either by going thur the portal in asylum or by taking the boat and going thur Sahuagin City. Image

Originally posted by Wolffen:
I have the key to the temple treasury in Underdark but the dang door will not open. It keeps saying locked. Any ideas?
Thanks
"Vile and evil, yes. But, That's Weasel" From BS's book, MD 20/20: Fine Wines of Rocky Flop.

Wolffen

Postby Wolffen » Tue Dec 26, 2000 6:04 pm

Ust'Natha, oops. That's the temple I am referring to when I need to switch the silver dragon eggs.
Thanks--

Weasel

Postby Weasel » Tue Dec 26, 2000 6:49 pm

No problem ,did you get it open?I don't remember having a key for it ,but i know i got the eggs ,plus i killed the golems too.

------------------
(I would betray the world before i let the world betray me.) Chao Chao 192 a.d.
"Vile and evil, yes. But, That's Weasel" From BS's book, MD 20/20: Fine Wines of Rocky Flop.

Seabass

Postby Seabass » Tue Dec 26, 2000 6:52 pm

Make sure you talk with all the people concerning the quest, the matron mother and her daughter, plus that guy thats bullied around.. I think the Scene where they offer the eggs is almost mandatory, at least its a very easy way to go..... if you talk to the duaghter she will ask you to switch the eggs, after this is becomes accesible.
The treasury is the room in the upper right corner of the map.... in case thats where you screwed up...
Pajas

flinfman

Postby flinfman » Tue Dec 26, 2000 6:53 pm

Try having the character holding the treasury key open the door. You may already be doing that, but if not then something simple like that may be influencing it.

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Tue Dec 26, 2000 7:40 pm

Key?
Does someone give you a key?
I open the door by casting Knock our Open Door Thief skill and I never had a Problem.
- Waterdeep city constrution.

- Shadowdale low level adventure module.

- Rashmare /Thay high level adventure module.

Wolffen

Postby Wolffen » Wed Dec 27, 2000 8:57 am

Mmmmmm--- looks around sheepishly --- I was trying the wrong door. I knew I should have went to bed about an hour before that fiasco but you know how it is... just five more minutes!
Thanks to you all for help.
Wolffen the None too Bright
"I know I am special because it said so over the door to my classroom."

magusg

Postby magusg » Wed Dec 27, 2000 1:08 pm

Hey Weasel, the Underdark is not JUST that cavern. It is an underground realm of its own; a world that includes Ust'Natha, as well as all Drow cities. Just thought I should clear that up. Image
Magus, mighty conjurer, and summoner of hordes of...magical flying swords

Weasel

Postby Weasel » Wed Dec 27, 2000 4:23 pm

Originally posted by magusg:
Hey Weasel, the Underdark is not JUST that cavern. It is an underground realm of its own; a world that includes Ust'Natha, as well as all Drow cities. Just thought I should clear that up. Image

Well be my guest to go back and correct all my post.I was going by the ? posted not the books written.

------------------
(I would betray the world before i let the world betray me.) Chao Chao 192 a.d.