what does everyone think of death

Anything goes... just keep it clean.
KillerKid
what does everyone think of death

Postby KillerKid » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:35 pm

i honestly think that in a way its a good thing i mean sometimes i feal that my life unbearably sucks so much i want to end it (btw im suicidal) i think death would be a better life if you ask me
Life sucks deal with it
[url="http://URL=http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=004154"]CLUAConsole Codes aka CCC hehe thanks Weasel[/url]

average joe

Postby average joe » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:38 pm

I mean this in all sincerity and towards the preservation of your existence Kid...if you're suicidal you should prolly seek help. Me, i don't fear death, but to take your life before your time is unnatural. I'll keep living this life the best i can as long as i can, and then i'll go home.
Totino's party pizzas rock! All a college kid needs to get by....

hinorei

Postby hinorei » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:39 pm

Originally posted by KillerKid:
<STRONG>i honestly think that in a way its a good thing i mean sometimes i feal that my life unbearably sucks so much i want to end it (btw im suicidal) i think death would be a better life if you ask me</STRONG>

Quick note to KK: Death ISN'T life.

Anywhoo, I don't mind death. But I'll only wanna die when I belive I've lived life to it's fullest.
I am Sailor Mars, keeper of the flame!
And part-time fortune teller! ^_^

Sailor Saturn

Postby Sailor Saturn » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:40 pm

Read my sig.
Protected by Saturn, Planet of Silence... I am the soldier of death and rebirth...I am Sailor Saturn.

I would also like you to meet my alternate personality, Mistress 9.

Mistress 9: You will be spammed. Your psychotic and spamming distinctiveness will be added to the board. Resistance is futile. *evil laugh*

Ain't she wonderful? ¬_¬

I knew I had moree in common with BS than was first apparent~Yshania

[color=sky blue]The male mind is nothing but a plaything of the woman's body.~My Variation on Nietzsche's Theme[/color]

Real men love Jesus. They live bold and holy lives, they're faithful to their wives, real men love Jesus.~Real Men Love Jesus; Herbie Shreve

Volo comparare nonnulla tegumembra.

KillerKid

Postby KillerKid » Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:29 am

i dunno sometimes at night arouond 1:00 i get suicidel dentincies and btw i do have alot of friends that talk to me about suicide and i do have profesional help i dunno my life isnt that bad sometimes i jsut think i wish i could trade it in for a dif life maybe i dunno
Life sucks deal with it
[url="http://URL=http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=004154"]CLUAConsole Codes aka CCC hehe thanks Weasel[/url]

Vehemence

Postby Vehemence » Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:33 am

<STRONG>i dunno sometimes at night arouond 1:00 i get suicidel dentincies and btw i do have alot of friends that talk to me about suicide and i do have profesional help i dunno my life isnt that bad sometimes i jsut think i wish i could trade it in for a dif life maybe i dunno</STRONG>

Life is what you make of it :)
Cartoon Law III
Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter. Also called the silhouette of passage, this phenomenon is the speciality of victims of directed-pressure explosions and of reckless cowards who are so eager to escape that they exit directly through the wall of a house, leaving a cookie-cutout-perfect hole. The threat of skunks or matrimony often catalyzes this reaction.

Sailor Saturn

Postby Sailor Saturn » Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:34 am

<STRONG>i get suicidel dentincies</STRONG>

Gomen, but I just have to ask. Does that mean you get suicidal dentists or suicidal teeth?
Protected by Saturn, Planet of Silence... I am the soldier of death and rebirth...I am Sailor Saturn.

Mistress 9: You will be spammed. Your psychotic and spamming distinctiveness will be added to the board. Resistance is futile. *evil laugh*

Ain't she wonderful? ¬_¬

[color=sky blue]The male mind is nothing but a plaything of the woman's body.~My Variation on Nietzsche's Theme[/color]

Real men love Jesus. They live bold and holy lives, they're faithful to their wives, real men love Jesus.~Real Men Love Jesus; Herbie Shreve

KillerKid

Postby KillerKid » Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:36 am

it means sometimes i wish i could end my life without causing pain to others
Life sucks deal with it

Sailor Saturn

Postby Sailor Saturn » Fri Aug 17, 2001 12:40 am

<STRONG>it means sometimes i wish i could end my life without causing pain to others</STRONG>

Oh, well, that's impossible. Everyone has someone who cares for them and will be pained by their passing, even if they don't know that they do.

Ain't she wonderful? ¬_¬

fable

Postby fable » Fri Aug 17, 2001 1:27 am

Originally posted by Sailor Saturn:
<STRONG>Oh, well, that's impossible. Everyone has someone who cares for them and will be pained by their passing, even if they don't know that they do.</STRONG>

I'm afraid Saturn's right, @KK. Besides, suicide is such an egotistical act. ;)
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:05 am

Morbid sods. :D

I bet when your knealt down with your hands tied behind you and a revolver pointed at the back of your head you fear death a little bit more.

I try not to think about it. If your lucky you get hit by a bus and you won't even know it happened.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his pants for his friends."

Enchantress is my Goddess.

Few survive in the Heart of Fury...
Gamebanshee: [url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/"]Make your gaming scream![/url]

Vehemence

Postby Vehemence » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:22 am

Originally posted by Gruntboy:
<STRONG>If your lucky you get hit by a bus and you won't even know it happened.</STRONG>

Hmmmm... that has both benefits and disadvantages.
Cartoon Law III
Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter. Also called the silhouette of passage, this phenomenon is the speciality of victims of directed-pressure explosions and of reckless cowards who are so eager to escape that they exit directly through the wall of a house, leaving a cookie-cutout-perfect hole. The threat of skunks or matrimony often catalyzes this reaction.

Sailor Saturn

Postby Sailor Saturn » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:28 am

"Just remember...dying...it hurts like hell."~Heero Yuy

Ain't she wonderful? ¬_¬

Vehemence

Postby Vehemence » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:31 am

Originally posted by Sailor Saturn:
<STRONG>"Just remember...dying...it hurts like hell."~Heero Yuy</STRONG>

Death is the greatest kick of all, that's why they save it for last ~ Author unknown.
Cartoon Law III

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:36 am

"Death? Who'd y'all know about death?"

-Staff Sgt. Barnes in Platoon

:p
"Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his pants for his friends."

C Elegans

Postby C Elegans » Fri Aug 17, 2001 2:51 am

<STRONG>it means sometimes i wish i could end my life without causing pain to others</STRONG>

I'm sorry to hear you have suicide thoughts and wishes. It's good you have professional help and friends to talk to, though :)

When we humans want to end our lives deliberately, it's most often not because we really want to die, it's more an escape from a life we feel is unbearable. I hope you will be able to change your life so that it seems more meaningful and easier to stand.

It's impossible to commit suicide without hurting other people. We hurt everybody who care for us, everybody who know us and also, the bystanders like the people who eventually find us dead. (Friend of mine used to drive underground trains, but she quit because she got traumatised by all the "accidents". My cousin is a policeman, and few things make him more depressed than when he has to take care of what's left of young people who have commited suicide.)

Most people have thought about suicide at some period of their lives. But we all have to realise it's just a quick escape route. The work we have to do to change a bad life to one we like and want to live, is long and hard, but it's worth it, since this life is all we have and all we will ever get.
"There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance." - Hippocrates

Moderator of Planescape: Torment, Diablo I & II and Dungeon Siege forums

Tom

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 17, 2001 6:39 am

i live for that thing...

Just around the corner...
I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

Tigger

Kayless

Postby Kayless » Fri Aug 17, 2001 6:40 am

Whoever is responsible for this thing called Creation rigged the whole deal from the start. Life's a mad rush headtrip, and we're gonna wake up in the afterworld with one mean hangover, naked, next to someone we don't recognize. "Fuuuugghhhh.... wha happened?"- Tatsuya Ishida, author of [url="http://www.sinfest.net/"]Sinfest[/url]

;) :D
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Bloodstalker

Postby Bloodstalker » Fri Aug 17, 2001 7:19 am

I had a friend who commited suicide, he came in from college, had broken up with his girlfriend, and went to start his four wheeler. when it wouldn't start, he walked into a field and shot himself. That was truly screwed up. I guess I always fugured that he didn't escape from a life that was unbearable, I always thaought that he just took away any chances he would ever have of his life getting better.

Life is full of hard times and pain, but if you just hold on long enough, you get stonger from it. As long as you are living, there is always hope. you can make choices to make your life better. Once life is gone, all hope is gone. Life is the only thing that you can never get back once its gone.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth.....
Lord of Lurkers

Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Fri Aug 17, 2001 7:32 am

I laugh in the face of death....

Joke:

This guy pops his clogs and arrives at the Pearly Gates. St Peter looks him up on "God DB" and finds no record that he is supposed to be there.

"Look" he says "You're not on here (darned windows NT) I can't just let anyone in. What good have you done in your life?"

So the guy responds "Well, I once saved a girl's life"

"Explain", says St Peter

"She was being attacked by a gang of 5 Bikers intent on raping her, I was driving by, stopped my car and confronted them - thereby saving her life"

After re-booting, Saint Peter checks God DB again, "Well there's no record of that either, darn it, when did this happen?"

Guy - "Oh, about 5 minutes ago..."

:D