Those who know this mod have probably read my guide to it already, but whether you have or not, i have something better now
A video. Solo Sorcerer tackle's the most cheesy
and overpowered enemies ever encountered in IE games.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqrBsHh3oIY&hd=1"]Make sure to have "annotations" turned on[/url]
The scripting is poor, but for some reason people die there left and right.
I did not want to solve the fight this way, but since Anastacia dies in ten cloud ticks, i'd need a second mage to tank her. I will probably re-make the fight in the future with no kiting, no locking inside rooms.. But not during an ironman LP :laugh:
There are some serious issues in this fight, other than their gear :
- Breu casting tons of time stops as fast as True Sight ticks
- Ana stopping every few feet (this stops me too.. cute)
- Breu wasting lower resistance on Project Image, a ton of them too
- Simulacrum having no scripting at all
- Chain contingency, spell trap, chain contingency, spell trap, chain contingency, spell trap.. aka Drusilla's script.
- Tunnel vision targeting system.
These issues are far too great for even their godly gear to make up for, and thus this fight isn't "the most difficult in the game", it's the most cheesy, but not difficult at all.
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn-9/guide-to-tactical-mods-spoilers-116063.html#post1068546"]BG2 tactical mods guide[/url]
What? You're still here? Go write a review![url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/rpg-user-reviews-118/"]Here[/url]
Insane Ironman BG2 let's play! [url="http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=81201.msg2140894#msg2140894"]Here[/url]