Neb's Head (possible spoiler inside)

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Anatres
Neb's Head (possible spoiler inside)

Postby Anatres » Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:05 pm

What's up with this?

Chapter 6 and decided I wanted to upgrade the Mace of Disruption. Off'd Neb and now I'm carrying around his dripping severed head (real messy on the backpack!! Image )

Yanlee

Postby Yanlee » Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:08 pm

You can turn the head over to the authorities in the council building in the government district for a small reward.

Apparently Neb was a wanted child-killer, hence the spirits that attack you in his house.
I don't need this, I've got a masters degree in folklore and mythology

Anatres

Postby Anatres » Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:17 pm

You are correct about the child-killer/molester (from BG1).

Thanks, I may just dump it after all.... Image

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Mon Feb 12, 2001 6:05 pm

if you are playing as a good character then i would recommend turning his head into the authorities because you get gold and a reputuation point.

The person you are looking for is the man right at the back of the council of six building (in the govt district)
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Anatres

Postby Anatres » Mon Feb 12, 2001 6:08 pm

True Neutral, this time.... Image Rep is unimportant at this time, gold is always good tho'!

Brink

Postby Brink » Tue Feb 13, 2001 12:49 am

Originally posted by Cloud:
The person you are looking for is the man right at the back of the council of six building (in the govt district)

The guy's name is Inspector Bregga Image Image
Proud SLURRite Assistant Scientist and Brewer of the Rolling Thunder (TM)- Visitors WELCOME !!!
[size=0](Feel free to join us for a drink, play some pool or even relax in a hottub - want to learn more? )[/size]

Progressing through life, one step at a time

Vehemence

Postby Vehemence » Tue Feb 13, 2001 7:21 am

Try and give it to the lady standing on the throne area of that building first. It's quite funny Image

I forgot her name...
Cartoon Law III
Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter. Also called the silhouette of passage, this phenomenon is the speciality of victims of directed-pressure explosions and of reckless cowards who are so eager to escape that they exit directly through the wall of a house, leaving a cookie-cutout-perfect hole. The threat of skunks or matrimony often catalyzes this reaction.