Carsomyr or Equilizaer with something else

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Antimus
Carsomyr or Equilizaer with something else

Postby Antimus » Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:19 pm

Hey one question, should I have my Paladin Dual weld Longswords or should I have him weld the carsomyr two handed sword? thanks.

HighWatcher Zubie

Postby HighWatcher Zubie » Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:26 pm

If you intend to take Keldorn with you (he has 5+ in them) I would suggest using the long swords (and if you have ToB, bastard swords for the Purifier).
Helm sees all. Do not offend him in intent or in deed!

Obsidian

Postby Obsidian » Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:24 pm

I like my paladin using a quarter staff, just for the fun of watching a paladin whack evil things with a big stick. Give Keldorn the carysmor. Being a lowly starting paladin, Id let the vet have the big boys sword
Spoiler

Personaly, I think keldorn should be gifted the sword after you become a god. I love his ending story as Torms right hand man, made me feel all warm and gooiey inside.
The waves came crashing in like blindness.
So I just stood and listened.

Robin_Hood

Postby Robin_Hood » Wed Sep 12, 2001 5:56 am

@Knight Errant: I agree, Keldorn's ending story almost brought tears into my eyes :) I like many other ending stories too, but this is one of my favorites.
Centuries ago in England........It was an era of chivalry and magic. The evil Prince John unleashed an iron fist of tyranny upon the people. They called out for a champion.........one man answered that call. His name, was Robin Hood. Fearless in his quest for justice Robin Hood challenged the power of the high warlords. While protecting the helpless and the poor. Willing to face death for what he believed, along with the beautiful, lady warrior, Jaheira, the mighty Minsc, and the wise Keldorn. Robin Hood forged a legend that lives on today in............

Robin_Hood

Postby Robin_Hood » Wed Sep 12, 2001 5:56 am

@Knight Errant: I agree, Keldorn's ending story almost brought tears into my eyes :) I like many other ending stories too, but this is one of my favorites.
Centuries ago in England........It was an era of chivalry and magic. The evil Prince John unleashed an iron fist of tyranny upon the people. They called out for a champion.........one man answered that call. His name, was Robin Hood. Fearless in his quest for justice Robin Hood challenged the power of the high warlords. While protecting the helpless and the poor. Willing to face death for what he believed, along with the beautiful, lady warrior, Jaheira, the mighty Minsc, and the wise Keldorn. Robin Hood forged a legend that lives on today in............