Jaheira and the Harpers

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Grimbold the Unlovely
Jaheira and the Harpers

Postby Grimbold the Unlovely » Mon Feb 05, 2001 9:06 am

I have had Jaheira in my party from the beginning and have completed almost all the Athkatla quests. I am now in Spellhold. But I have never had any dialogue initiating the Jaheira harper quest. Have I screwed myself by killing Xar early in the game? I had to do this because some thugs randomly attacked me while he was in the vicinity, and he turned hostile. I am now afraid that I have inadvertently terminated all of Jaheira's quests and the Jaheira romance. Is this the case? If so, is there anything I can do to salvage them?
"Not to know me argues yourselves unknown."

Karembeu

Postby Karembeu » Mon Feb 05, 2001 9:12 am

You've definately "screwed" the Harper quest killing Xzar.....as for the Jaheira romance I'm not sure.....I think they are two different things...the romance...and the harper quest......not sure how/if they affect each other.....
“Child abuse doesn’t have to mean broken bones and black marks. Young growing tissues are far more vulnerable to carcinogens than those of adults.
Knowingly subjecting children to it is child abuse.”

Agoth

Postby Agoth » Mon Feb 05, 2001 1:17 pm

Yes, romance is screwed if you can't get the Harper quest started.