Avanger's spider form

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
HighWatcher Zubie
Avanger's spider form

Postby HighWatcher Zubie » Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:23 pm

I'm playing with an avenger and one of the thing I liked about them was the possibilty to cast web and then change in spider and get some easy kills... but she gets entangled too while other spiders don't (at least I think...)

Is there something wrong???
Helm sees all. Do not offend him in intent or in deed!

Johnny

Postby Johnny » Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:52 pm

Erm, maybe she's a hunter spider, not a webbing spider! You know, like a tarantula. So she sticks to webs.

:p
"Even the most powerful wizards will respect cold steel once it's shoved down their throats."

Astafas

Postby Astafas » Fri Aug 24, 2001 1:58 am

Loved your explanation, Johnny. Has to be it. :D It's a cool strategy, though. Use a Ring of Free Action and it'll work.
Proud SLURRite Vampiric Lawyer of the Rolling Thunder (TM) - Visitors WELCOME !!!
[size=0](Feel free to join us for a drink, play some pool or even relax in a hottub (but the coffin's mine!) - want to learn more? )[/size]

Life seems short considering how long you will be dead.

UserUnfriendly

Postby UserUnfriendly » Fri Aug 24, 2001 2:44 am

Sword spiders which I joined to my party with cntrl q, has part of its equipment ring of free action.

no they don't drop those when killed, so a sword soiders immunity and I assume all other summoned arachnids are due to free action ring or spell.

so spiders are not really immune as part of transform process, but the free action ring.
They call me Darth...

Darth Gizka!

Muwahahahahhahahha!!!

Raven Avenger

Postby Raven Avenger » Fri Aug 24, 2001 9:25 am

Even if he drops it , where can you wear a ring so small?
"When I travel, nobody knows me ... and I like it that way!" - S. King