Simulacrum? (sp?)

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
General
Simulacrum? (sp?)

Postby General » Wed Aug 22, 2001 9:13 pm

Where can I find a Simulacrum scroll?? I kinda want one because I'll be able to cast it soon once I have it written. I am in chapter 3 running around doing quests (for Aran and other people) I am soloing a mage and am currently at level 11 or 12 or something. Also locations of a Time Stop and the spell that lets you cast spells without waiting in between (Improved Altricity (sp?) I think.

Any help would be appreciated.
"Come on, let's go whack something eeeeeeeeevil!"

"Faster than Chiktikka FastPaws!"

Shadow Mages - Sorcery and Shadow together as one, the arcane and the dark united. Through our knowledge and skill none can stand against us. We are as one, infallible and invincible.

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Wed Aug 22, 2001 9:18 pm

Okay, you can get a Simulcrum scroll, and Time stop (or I did) in the Adventurers mart. For the Improved Alcrity, you'llhave to wait for the higer level ToB skills.

Kameleon

Postby Kameleon » Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:15 am

I don't think you can get level 7, 8 and 9 spells from Ribald Barterman in Ch3. Lady Yuth (the illegal scrolls noblewoman at the back of the mart) or Ribalds special stock that appears in Ch6 has these scrolls, I think.
Proud SLURRite Test Subject and Nick Counter of the Rolling Thunder - Visitors WELCOME!!!
[size=0](Feel free to join us for a drink, play some pool or even relax in a hottub - want to learn more? )[/size]

Sleep is for n00bs, and people with too much blood in their caffeine.
Have YOU voted for Kayless' Dungeon Crawl Inc. yet today???

Reality is an illusion created by alcohol deficiency

Saigo

Postby Saigo » Thu Aug 23, 2001 1:43 pm

Since beginning chapter 3, I think I've found 5 Simulacrum scrolls in random treasure. Almost every time I finish a battle, there's another one. :rolleyes:

If you want to cast this spell over and over, buy Vhailor's Helm from Diedre in the Adventurer's Mart (if you've downloaded the plug-in). I use it on a fighter/cleric and it's SWEEEET! :D
Saigo...
Darklight Creator
Visit the Darklight Forums

General

Postby General » Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:26 pm

If you want to cast this spell over and over, buy Vhailor's Helm from Diedre in the Adventurer's Mart (if you've downloaded the plug-in). I use it on a fighter/cleric and it's SWEEEET! :D [/QB]

Believe me, If I wasn't soloing a mage I would have :D
"Come on, let's go whack something eeeeeeeeevil!"

"Faster than Chiktikka FastPaws!"

Shadow Mages - Sorcery and Shadow together as one, the arcane and the dark united. Through our knowledge and skill none can stand against us. We are as one, infallible and invincible.

HighWatcher Zubie

Postby HighWatcher Zubie » Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:27 pm

But as a mage he can't use it...
Helm sees all. Do not offend him in intent or in deed!

Xyx

Postby Xyx » Thu Aug 23, 2001 3:36 pm

Bertrand in the Copper Coronet sells one, if I'm not mistaken (after you clear out the slave stuff, of course).
[url="http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/SpellsReference/Main.htm"]Baldur's Gate 2 Spells Reference[/url]: Strategy, tips, tricks, bugs, cheese and corrections to the manual.

Saigo

Postby Saigo » Fri Aug 24, 2001 7:58 am

Originally posted by General:
<STRONG>Believe me, If I wasn't soloing a mage I would have :D </STRONG>

Oops! Good point...I skimmed that part. :rolleyes:

Another possible source is the one-time merchant at the city gates, if you haven't encountered him yet. He had a few scrolls I had a hard time finding.
Saigo...
Darklight Creator
Visit the Darklight Forums