Botched Unseeing Eye...

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
Grimm Battlebones
Botched Unseeing Eye...

Postby Grimm Battlebones » Tue Jan 02, 2001 6:43 pm

I totally botched the Unseeing Eye Quest by killing the beholder and all of his lackies before getting both rift pieces. When I talk to the person who gives me the second part (the people who are diseased), he still thinks the beholder is alive, which he is not because I killed it beforehand. Has anybody else run into this problem, and if so, how did you overcome it? I have a feeling this quest somehow leads to other parts of the sewers being opened up. Suggestions?

BTW, where is the first piece? I have thoroughly searched his domain but can't find squat. Somebody said it was on the beholder, but I never found anything. I ended up having to "write" it in by using Shadow Keeper, which is a cheat. I still can't get anywhere.

GB
GB

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Tue Jan 02, 2001 7:00 pm

I am not sure about this but you will have to use the rod on the unseeing eye(or someone else for that matter just DONT use it on a party menber)becase the rod must be dischard.
you have to talk to the guy outside the temple for the quest to end. goin in the temple does not and talk to the avatar does not end the quest.

------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not became a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
- Waterdeep city constrution.

- Shadowdale low level adventure module.

- Rashmare /Thay high level adventure module.

Lucian

Postby Lucian » Tue Jan 02, 2001 7:03 pm

he never went down there....the lower parts become locked up, if you dont kill the unseeing eye with the rod...but kills him..after you say attacks Gaal..which will make the beholder spawn....there is nothing to do then..no possible way down to the forgotten temple of amaunator....