Finding viconia

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
khaselri
Finding viconia

Postby khaselri » Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:55 am

Ive been playing for a while now and have played hrogh the the series a few times but i cant find viconia :confused: i know where she is in tob but where is she in SoA any help is appreciated.
"STOP STEALING MY WATER DAMN YOU"
-Mayer from Family Guy
Death dosn't scare me. His big scyckle does.

serjeLeBlade

Postby serjeLeBlade » Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:06 am

Hard to believe...
Anyway...
The area is Government District of Athkatla... go a little down and left... very hard to miss (there's a CROWD about to execute her, you know... it should draw attention!) :confused: :rolleyes: ;)
Where we came from, we don't know
Where we're going.... (even worse)
And about who we could be, we actually have trouble in clearly defining the term "to be" in the first place...

fable

Postby fable » Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:07 am

SPOILER...
Go to the Government sector. If you travel southwest, you'll run into a mob that's bent on burning Viconia at a stake. After they finish speaking, you'll be offered an opportunity to click on the stake, and free her.
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

fable

Postby fable » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:46 am

And btw, how could you know where Viconia is in ToB, but not in SoA?
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

bullions27

Postby bullions27 » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:14 pm

Viconia can be found at the Government District, or the Graveyard District if you disband her.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate." - Cool Hand Luke
JBullions' TeamBG Custom Items

khaselri

Postby khaselri » Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:59 pm

i could find her in in tob because you could have her teleported in. cant you?
"STOP STEALING MY WATER DAMN YOU"
-Mayer from Family Guy
Death dosn't scare me. His big scyckle does.

fable

Postby fable » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:15 am

Why would you want to summon a party NPC who doesn't possess all the items your group members had in SoA?

Alternatively, if you're starting a ToB game without reference to SoA, you realize that you never receive all the bonuses gained at the end of SoA? :)