stronghold

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
giannibrio
stronghold

Postby giannibrio » Tue Feb 20, 2001 7:28 am

I'm a paladin and i finished my quest. How can I have the stronghold? Thanks to any help.

Pat Bou

Postby Pat Bou » Tue Feb 20, 2001 7:47 am

Paladins don't have "stronghold" in that sense of the word.

Once they're done with their quest, they gain the Pride of the Legion (full plate +2) and a room in the Temple of the Radiant Heart (althought I never found that room myself).

Brink

Postby Brink » Tue Feb 20, 2001 7:51 am

The room is a rip-off(I believe it was the small room next to the sleeping chambers of the Knights) Image

------------------
Knight of the Fence,Omar's next meal and wanker no more
Proud SLURRite Assistant Scientist and Brewer of the Rolling Thunder (TM)- Visitors WELCOME !!!
[size=0](Feel free to join us for a drink, play some pool or even relax in a hottub - want to learn more? )[/size]

Progressing through life, one step at a time

Saigo

Postby Saigo » Tue Feb 20, 2001 7:58 am

First, which quest did you complete? You have to jump through more than one hoop for the Paladin stonghold.

The main character in one of my games is a Paladin, too. I'm still not sure which room I was given. At least with the thief stronghold you can go there to rest (you have a private "fence" and a regular income, too), but as far as I can tell you can't even rest at the Order of the Radiant Heart. Whoopie!

Then again, you don't have any of the resposibilities associated with the other strongholds and the IMMEDIATE rewards are worth it.
Saigo...
Darklight Creator
Visit the Darklight Forums

Blueman

Postby Blueman » Tue Feb 20, 2001 9:20 am

Is it possible to get more than 1 stronghold. I have a F/T and have already accepted Nalia's castle for the fighter. Can I still get the thieve's guild? I haven't gone back to Renal after getting the proof. I love stealing and selling to Gorch!

Craig

Postby Craig » Tue Feb 20, 2001 11:06 am

Hey BlueMan how d'u get the theif one anyway???????

------------------
My soul may be warped by evil;My conscious by bribe, but the true path has never vanished for i have a just heart and a whacking great big sword.
I'm Devious

This is my Gift. This is my Curse. Who am I? I'm [color="Red"]Sp[/color][color="Blue"]id[/color][color="Red"]er[/color][color="Blue"]Cr[/color][color="Red"]aig[/color]

Blueman

Postby Blueman » Tue Feb 20, 2001 11:34 am

If your main character is a thief, just finish the tasks for Renal ?Bloodscalp?, top floor of the thieves guild, and he will offer it to you. Check out the quest section of this site. [url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/baldursgateii/quests/thief.php"]http://www.gamebanshee.com/baldursgateii/quests/thief.php[/url]

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Tue Feb 20, 2001 12:26 pm

Originally posted by Blueman:
Is it possible to get more than 1 stronghold. I have a F/T and have already accepted Nalia's castle for the fighter. Can I still get the thieve's guild? I haven't gone back to Renal after getting the proof. I love stealing and selling to Gorch!

If you already has accepted the Keep - you can't get a second stronghold. You have to turn down the keep - in wich case Nalia says that she'll wait until you change your mind - get a second stronghold - and then accept the keep.

Otherwise I know of no way of getting 2 strongholds
Insert signature here.