I Need Help Cleaning My Server.

If you have technical questions regarding computers, consoles, or the games we play on them, post them in here.
Darth Zenemij
I Need Help Cleaning My Server.

Postby Darth Zenemij » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:49 pm

Ok, just as the title says. I join at other forums, and I cannot view new threads and posts, I joined Sibery's forum, and he suggested that I should clean my server, I'm totaly forgetting how to do this now, I did it partialy a few months back, but I need some help doing in again. Thanks in advanced.
I decend from grace in arms of undertow...

[QUOTE=Magrus]I think you and I would end up in the hospital trying to drink together... :o Oh its a shame you live so far away man. We could have so much fun! Well... maybe. We might end up in jail after we get out of the hospital.[/QUOTE]

Magrus

Postby Magrus » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:54 pm

*scratches my head* I'm not sure what you can do about the server...are you using Foxfire, or Internet Explorer for your browser, and what kind of internet connection do you have?
[SIZE="1"]
[color="Pink"]"You can do whatever you want to me."[/color]
[color="DimGray"]"Oh, so I can crate you and hide you in the warehouse at the end of Raiders?"
[color="Pink"]"So funny, kiss me funny boy!" / [color="DimGray"]*Sprays mace* " I know, I know, bad for the ozone"[/color][/color][/color]
[/size]

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:36 pm

Ehh - clean your server? I must admit I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Perhaps it is browser cache as suggested by Magrus.... or do you have a server you use as proxy or something?
Insert signature here.

Magrus

Postby Magrus » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:52 pm

I know what the problems are he's talking about. I'm assuming that altering how his browser deals with cookie's, and cleaning out the cache should fix things. I'm just not sure what it is he's done and the browser being used and everything.
[SIZE="1"]
[color="DimGray"]"Oh, so I can crate you and hide you in the warehouse at the end of Raiders?"
[color="Pink"]"So funny, kiss me funny boy!" / [color="DimGray"]*Sprays mace* " I know, I know, bad for the ozone"[/color][/color][/color]
[/size]

Darth Zenemij

Postby Darth Zenemij » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:13 pm

[QUOTE=Magrus]I know what the problems are he's talking about. I'm assuming that altering how his browser deals with cookie's, and cleaning out the cache should fix things. I'm just not sure what it is he's done and the browser being used and everything.[/QUOTE]

Acctually I think that clearing out my cookies would work. I've done it a few times before. I guess it was something that slipped my mind at the time. But it always takes a while for the internet to load up afterwards. Thanks guys. :)
I decend from grace in arms of undertow...

[QUOTE=Magrus]I think you and I would end up in the hospital trying to drink together... :o Oh its a shame you live so far away man. We could have so much fun! Well... maybe. We might end up in jail after we get out of the hospital.[/QUOTE]

Magrus

Postby Magrus » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:05 am

Welcome, yeah, clear them and try making sure you allow the cookies for that site. Some sites just don't work if you block the cookies from them for some stupid reason. I know I've had to do that with a few sites. I can't pay bills online without allowing cookies for my cell phone. :rolleyes: Hopefully you can get that fixed, hasn't been the same there without you. :)
[SIZE="1"]
[/size]