Anyone wanna see something awesome! (Spam away)

Anything goes... just keep it clean.
Siberys
Anyone wanna see something awesome! (Spam away)

Postby Siberys » Thu May 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Well too bad! All I've got to show you is a chemical burn I got from Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream: Sensitive Formula-

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/Mythrignoc/MYDC0001-1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/Mythrignoc/MYDC0003-1.jpg

Sensitive my ass....:angry:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.
~Mr. Popo, Dragonball Z Abridged[/color]

Stworca

Postby Stworca » Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Another spambot! Let us fry him!

Damn it, the sensitive *hint hint* creame was faster!

..yhm.. what i meant to say was.. Ouch?
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn-9/guide-to-tactical-mods-spoilers-116063.html#post1068546"]BG2 tactical mods guide[/url]
What? You're still here? Go write a review![url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/rpg-user-reviews-118/"]Here[/url]
Insane Ironman BG2 let's play! [url="http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=81201.msg2140894#msg2140894"]Here[/url]

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Thu May 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Ouch!!!!

I've dealt with persistent skin problems all my life, not quite the same, but I really feel for anyone with something like that.
Since I've been recently getting on top of my skin troubles in a huge way, I've discovered a very helpful site, and even though your chemical burns are temporary, it may be of use to you:
Free Healing Eczema Book by Christina Nevada

In particular, check out the sections on supplements, zinc etc. as well as the one on herbs.
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Thankfully we have an actual Aloe Vera plant fully grown in our living room, so burn-relief is a staircase away. Still hurts like hell sometimes though....
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Fri May 07, 2010 2:43 am

That actually reminds me a lot of the razor burn I'd used to get when I was ten years younger.
The gentlest shaving experience on the other hand is still my scalp and I owe this forum for talking me into it a few years ago. :p
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]

Sain

Postby Sain » Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Tricky wrote:That actually reminds me a lot of the razor burn I'd used to get when I was ten years younger.
The gentlest shaving experience on the other hand is still my scalp and I owe this forum for talking me into it a few years ago. :p

Whats razor burn? I've just started shaving(Ugh, I'm too young to be able to grow a beard) and am curious.
"That dead... whatever that thing was, is really gross, but Hawaii is still very nice."

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

When you shave, you not only shave hair but dead skin as well; combine that with the friction of two sharp blades running across your face, it leaves your skin raw and somewhat untouchable.

Grow your hair out a bit, shave it, and then dunk your face in warm water, you'll see what I mean.

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 am

The trick is to never go straight against the grain. ;)

I have a beard these days though, so I guess I kinda chickened out.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]

Sain

Postby Sain » Fri May 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Siberys wrote:When you shave, you not only shave hair but dead skin as well; combine that with the friction of two sharp blades running across your face, it leaves your skin raw and somewhat untouchable.

Grow your hair out a bit, shave it, and then dunk your face in warm water, you'll see what I mean.

Ah, that, yes. I've already experienced that a few times. Very annoying.
"That dead... whatever that thing was, is really gross, but Hawaii is still very nice."

terran698

Postby terran698 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

hmmm

that looks just like the skin of zombies off doom3 :eek:

rmemmett84

Postby rmemmett84 » Thu May 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Never got the razor burn too bad. But if I don't use aftershave my neck will be covered in razorbumps.

Quick question tho......why the heck were u using hair remover on your face? :confused:
Success takes commitment. In a bacon and eggs breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed...be the pig!!!

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Thu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm

...because it was a hair removal cream designed for a face? Just apparently not mine....

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Sat May 29, 2010 3:48 am

Did you consider getting it done like professionally-like?