The Ultimate poll: Chrisys object of desire

Anything goes... just keep it clean.
Chrissy

Postby Chrissy » Mon Jan 29, 2001 5:03 pm

Yes, more demented stories... I'll have something to look forward to during my horribly long day at school (till 5:15, which means I won't be home before six then I eat and then the day is almost over..., the world hates me... Have fun at night Chrissy... yeah I should do that...) cause I can't skip another day... I have projects to finish and classes to follow... boring...

you know... I could probably say something really bad about that 'in touch with SYM' thing. But I won't... Not because I'm too nice but because my fingers are feezing. Image

Now be a good boy and don't turn into blobs of pure evil while I'm gone. Image
(Play nice with the other kids, unless ofcourse the other kids want to fight, then you've got to kick the other kids' butt... Something made me think of that quote, if you can figure out where it's from you'll get... well I'll think of something later 'cause you don't know where it's from anyways Image)
Fine I'm all done for today... Doeg (freely translated: g'bye)

Wait a minute... spam away, was that an invitation? Image

[This message has been edited by Chrissy (edited 01-29-2001).]

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Mon Jan 29, 2001 5:30 pm

This thread was abou the object of Chrissy's desire. Know we know it's Waverly Image
"Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his pants for his friends."

Enchantress is my Goddess.

Few survive in the Heart of Fury...
Gamebanshee: [url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/"]Make your gaming scream![/url]

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:31 pm

Hell if I care....

Can you gess this:

What can make a room full of people trying to beat the sound barrier with noise, change to a room were we can hear a pin falling in the ground?

Came on, put your answers in here, and I tell you if you are right.

------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not became a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
- Waterdeep city constrution.

- Shadowdale low level adventure module.

- Rashmare /Thay high level adventure module.

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Mon Jan 29, 2001 7:29 pm

Yes, he can even turn a lich, the turn undead works with all undead, but its far less efective that clerics, if I am not wrong, it works as if the paladin level is 4 level less cleric.
Example a 18 level paladin will turn undead as a 14 level cleric.
that is if you are talking about turning undead.
If you are talking about a paladin became a vampire, he can but most lickey lose its paladin status since he must feed on blood.

And you are not trying tho gess my riddle?

------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not became a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche

ltldrgn1

Postby ltldrgn1 » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:05 pm

@Drakron,
Is this a riddle for fun, or physics?

------------------
Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.
-Sun Tzu
"God does not play dice."

-Albert Einstein.

Waverly

Postby Waverly » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:27 pm

@Chrissy: invitation, dare, or perhaps a double dare. Image Image

@GB: I still feel I figured that one out, and it wasn't yours truly.*sob* Image Besides, she probably likes nice guys; a club that doesn't count Waverly as a member. Image

@ Drakron: Time. Whether or not this is the answer you seek, it does fit. So sayeth Waverly the Seer. Image

Should I begin another tale of the demented, or is this boring? BTW there must be something wrong with me- I can remember many equally sick stories- normal people shouldn't have that many. Image

[This message has been edited by Waverly (edited 01-29-2001).]
Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:40 pm

Originally posted by Chrissy:
Despite of whatever Drakron thinks... he still own me... (He own me, I know this for sure because I have send him this certificate that says something like: you now own this wonderful, unique specimen blah blah blah Image)

Keep trying,
Its a room that would needed a mop after that if the the women in there did not put the temperature at something like in the sun with their.....?

------------------
Friedrich Nietzsche

Waverly

Postby Waverly » Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:45 pm

Drakron, buddy, Waverly the Seer has seen your future, and it involves red hot flames...as soon a certain someone sees that...you better keep a bucket of cold water handy.\^/

Weasel

Postby Weasel » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:28 am

In a few minutes I'll be in my warm bed thinking about %$#@*^! . Image

------------------
[This message has been edited by Chrissy(Edit 3-27-2001)]
"Vile and evil, yes. But, That's Weasel" From BS's book, MD 20/20: Fine Wines of Rocky Flop.

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:29 am

Heavens! What a tease young Chrissy is.

Waverly - I know lots of sick stories. But you wouldn't want to hear them, it would warp your fragile little mind.

Naaaaa....
"Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his pants for his friends."

Maurice

Postby Maurice » Tue Jan 30, 2001 8:23 am

Wow! (that's all I can say now, really)

Didn't even know this topic existed ... you guys talking about me and Chrissy behind my back? Hoping I wouldn't find out? WRONG!! Image

(And March is indeed a good month! I'm having my birthday on the 7th ... turning 25 then .... I feel old Image)

Chrissy

Postby Chrissy » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:02 pm

Maurice, I so hoped you would never find this topic... *sigh* oh well... Are you gonna run for the hills everytime I show up now? Image

Excuse me, why do people keep misquoting me? What have I done to deserve this, no don't answer that...

Tease, tsk, I'm not a tease...

Drakron, watch yourself, Waverly the seer is not far off with the flames in your future... Should I start ranting about people owning themselves only? (no, that way you can only misquote me again... Image)
And knowing the topics discussed here the answer to your riddle is probably something along the lines of... a woman taking all her clothes off...

Waverly, you owe me a demented story Image And who the hell did you think it was, you made me curious...
A dare... aarg. (one of my horrible dark secrets is that I'm not good at saying no to a dare... I once spend a warm night in Spain in a tent with some guy because of one...) Go away with that dare! *making warding motions* or I will take it. I'm not kidding.

Waverly

Postby Waverly » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:07 pm

A dare... aarg. (one of my horrible dark secrets is that I'm not good at saying no to a dare... I once spend a warm night in Spain in a tent with some guy because of one...)

It was a double dare then. LOL Image
From the sounds of it, you owe me a demented story, but I will put mine together momentarily. BTW Gruntboy says he has sick stories as well...out with them, boy!

------------------
\^/averly
roaster of inquisitve paladins

[This message has been edited by Waverly (edited 01-30-2001).]

Gruntboy

Postby Gruntboy » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:14 pm

You first Waverly. Most of mine revolve around being horrendously drunk Image

Waverly

Postby Waverly » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:32 pm

Demented story:

Here's a short one. Waverly doesn't play the fool in this story (for a change), but rather was a first hand observer (this may sound like an urban folk tale, but I saw it happen.) I am at one of those truly hedonistic parties that guys love so much; canoe races, people drinking while standing on their heads, and the evil catalyst: pure grain alcohol. I knew most of the people there, including a couple close friends.

After some time, one of my buddies finds that his younger sister has tracked him down in search of some fun herself. Thinking this is not the best place for her, he starts to find her a way home (he may have been not up to driving, or perhaps was having too much fun to leave on himself.) His eyes settle on another buddy, a trusted friend who seems more than capable of the task. "Sure I will take here home, pal"

So minutes yield to an hour, maybe more, and the first friend starts acting very suspiciously. Where did his trusted friend go after taking his sister home? Why isn't he back? Well, reader, I know you have guessed- but you don't know the half of it:

The tardy chauffer arrives, and anyone within sight of him stops what they are doing to take close look at him (my guess is that both he and the sister had more grain alcohol than any guessed.) He has his button down shirt mis-buttoned by 2 buttons, half the tails are out while the other half are in, his fly is down and I swear the passenger is visible, and there seems to be lipstick far away from anyplace you would normally expect to find it Image. A look at his eyes tells my irate friend that this is no elaborate joke. Pop. He was lucky to get away with a black eye, while Waverly snickers into his drink. Image

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:35 pm

No, Chrissy the responce (oh ones with no brain cells) is a Redhaired , cristal clear green eyes, nice tan and a killer body girl (she was in her 20, and if I see her again [and I will, heheheh]I will ask the age) that show up in here.
Now that is sight that takes one breath away. If god is a woman I have seen God.

------------------
Friedrich Nietzsche

Chrissy

Postby Chrissy » Tue Jan 30, 2001 1:00 pm

Waverly, the story I was talking about may be a little too demented really...
Like the last one of your hand... (only worse for me an less interesting for you)

Gruntboy, come on, your turn.

Drakron. See, I wasn't that far off.. It was woman... not taking her clothes off, but it's always a woman. Image

Waverly

Postby Waverly » Tue Jan 30, 2001 1:04 pm

Waverly, the story I was talking about may be a little too demented really...

Surely you tease me Image "Sorry Waverly, but that story is demented. You wouldn't like it.."
I double dare you on this one as well Image

Drakron Du´Dark

Postby Drakron Du´Dark » Tue Jan 30, 2001 1:17 pm

No Chrissy, she was not "only" a woman....
She was a godess....
And I know that I will be seeing her again (besides in my dreams) so I am quite happy.

------------------
Friedrich Nietzsche