Reset.....again

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to any of the titles or expansions within the Diablo series.
rmemmett84
Reset.....again

Postby rmemmett84 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Any word on what changes are to be made? I'm not sure when it was announced but I just noticed it tonight.
Success takes commitment. In a bacon and eggs breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed...be the pig!!!

DaveO

Postby DaveO » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am

It's just a ladder reset. Since I use D2 for only Single Player, there will be no effect. If you were hoping for additional patches, that's extremely unlikely.
[color="Red"]I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.[/color]

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games2/DaveO/ - Might and Magic 6-9 patches

rmemmett84

Postby rmemmett84 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Actually I was hoping for neither. Its only been 6 months since the last one. Not looking forward to starting all over again.
Success takes commitment. In a bacon and eggs breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed...be the pig!!!

candesco

Postby candesco » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 am

From battle.net:
The Diablo II ladder will be resetting on September 28. When reset, all ladder characters will be moved to non-ladder. To play in the new ladder season you will need to create a new character.

And the last patch for the game is 1.13c, which was released at March 23 this year. You can find it here: Blizzard Support