Diamond Edition

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Neverwinter Nights, its Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark expansion packs, and any user-created or premium modules.
sonny
Diamond Edition

Postby sonny » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Does anyone know if the Diamond edition is fully patched.
Thanks
They turned me loose from the nervous hospital. Said I was well. :confused:

Daynov

Postby Daynov » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

It is not.

rmemmett84

Postby rmemmett84 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Not sure if it is or isnt but I played the diamond edition with little to no trouble that I can recall.
Success takes commitment. In a bacon and eggs breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed...be the pig!!!

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:38 am

No it's not. I don't know how far it is patched on Diamond, but I know for a fact it still has copy protection on it. That was removed in the 1.67-8 patches I believe. Unless I am very mistaken, the last patch was 1.69.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]

szenhidrat

Postby szenhidrat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 pm

No it's not(installed it today :) ). If you get it forget auto update it won't work. Download the critcal rebuild patch for this edition right after the install.

sonny

Postby sonny » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks everyone. Got it loaded and running.
They turned me loose from the nervous hospital. Said I was well. :confused: