Bethesda has updated their blog on IGN with news of a new contest in which "retweeting" or "liking" the Fallout: New Vegas teaser trailer will score you a chance at one of the game's posters signed by the guys at Obsidian Entertainment.
...to celebrate the release of the teaser trailer, we've come up with a contest where you'll have a chance to win a Fallout: New Vegas poster signed by the developers at Obsidian Entertainment. For a chance to win, Twitter users can retweet our official tweet about the trailer (found here), or join our Facebook fan page and (Like) the Fallout: New Vegas trailer.
Full rules below...
Twitter/Facebook Contest Rules
Two signed Fallout®: New Vegasâ„¢ posters will be given away randomly ((Promotion)). Users have a chance of winning by:
1) Tweet to Enter: You must be a registered user of Twitter® (www.twitter.com) to participate in the Promotion via Twitter. If you are not a registered user of Twitter, simply visit https://twitter.com/signup to register, which is free. Qualified participants must re-tweet the Official Fallout: New Vegas Tweet, making certain to include the specified hashtag in their reply ()FalloutNewVegas)). If you make or receive tweets on your mobile phone, standard text messaging rates will apply. In order to participate in the Promotion without receiving tweets on your mobile phone, be sure to deactivate your mobile phone from your Twitter account. LIMIT: ONE (1) TWITTER ENTRY PER PERSON OR TWITTER ACCOUNT PER DAY. Twitter entries from the same person and/or Twitter account in excess of the number stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to use multiple Twitter accounts may result in disqualification at the discretion of Bethesda Softworks. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that entrant; or
2) Registered Facebook users that either become, or are already (Fans) of http://facebook.com/fallout can (Like) the Fallout: New Vegas trailer on the Fallout Facebook page to become eligible for entry to win.
* All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Sunday February 28, 2010 ((Cutoff Date)). Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered. Any attempted form of entry into the Promotion other than as described herein is void. Any foul play detected will result in automatic disqualification.
* Only one entry per person or account at Twitter per day.
* Employees of Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda Softworks, and ZeniMax Media and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
* The winners will be chosen in a random drawing of eligible entrants who retweet the Twitter message or (Like) the Fallout: New Vegas trailer on Facebook by the Cutoff Date.
* All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before a winner is announced. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees that, if chosen as a winner, Bethesda Softworks may post his/her name on our website.
* We will contact the winners by email or through Twitter or Facebook. The winners must supply us with a name and mailing address. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond, we may randomly draw an alternate winner.
* The winners will receive a Fallout: New Vegas poster, signed by members of Obsidian's team.