Category: News ArchiveHits: 424
Tactical Adventures' Kickstarter campaign for their D&D-inspired RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister keeps inching towards its goal, currently sitting at $92,555 with 24 more days to go. And since we last checked, the campaign has received a couple of fresh updates. Update #3 informs us that the game's demo can now boast some new camera options and provides instructions on how to get the new version. And update #4 lets us know that the game will be launching on Mac as well as Windows, talks about the campaign's social goals, and shares some artwork.
Here's an excerpt from the fourth update:
That's right, in less than a week we've already reached more than 2,000 Backers and we're getting close to 50% of our goal! You guys are the best. Thank you so much for all your support and your feedback, keep on getting the word out there!
As the Kickstarter Campaign is starting to shape up, we also have a few announcements to make!
This week-end has been an active one. We've reached not one, not two... But SIX Achievements, unlocking two Social Rewards at once!
- You've been many to ask for it, and we've decided to commit: We will release Solasta: Crown of the Magister on Mac as well! (Release date may not be the same)
- We are currently in discussing for Russian Localization and a couple other languages!
- We missed it the first time, but we've been given a "Project We Love" Tag by Kickstarter! Thanks guys!
- The Wallpaper Pack, which can be found on our Website. Please keep in mind that a lot of these are Mood / Research Environment Art, and may not appear in the final game. They were created to help us visualize the world of Solasta and its different Biomes, and are not necessarily representative of what you will find in-game.
- Iron Man Mode is now Unlocked. This is for all of you crazy people who like challenges, for there will be no save-scumming allowed in this mode! Pray to the gods of RNG that they may treat you well, you will need their support.