Category: News ArchiveHits: 727
If you're interested in playing a procedurally generated cyberpunk dungeon crawler, you should check out RuneHeads and 1C Entertainment's Conglomerate 451 that's now live in Early Access on Steam. You can pick the game up for $15.99 or your regional equivalent and see what it's all about while the developers are working on their Early Access roadmap that eyes October 2019 for the the game's full release.
You can also check out this Early Access trailer from a few days back:
Some additional details:
Prague, Czech Republic, May 23rd, 2019 -- Get ready to jack into a neon-bathed cyberpunk take on the classic, first-person dungeon crawler - Conglomerate 451 is released now on Steam Early Access! Available on PC for the Early Access price of $15.99 USD (15,99 EUR) accompanied with a 10% launch discount for a limited amount of time, C451 embraces its grid-based RPG roots, offering a truly unique and striking take on one of gaming’s most iconic genres.
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants, to equipping them with powerful cyberlimbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on your agents, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
- Classic dungeon crawling - Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents' skills
- Manage your resources - Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods - In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system - Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons - Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game... - Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world - Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage