Category: News ArchiveHits: 754
If you needed a reason (or five) to look forward to the upcoming E3, you might be interested in this announcement on Focus Home Interactive's website that unveils their RPG-rich E3 line-up. During the expo we'll get to see fresh gameplay footage from The Surge 2, Call of Cthulhu, GreedFall, and Necromunda: Underhive Wars, four fairly promising titles. And if you attend the event yourself, you'll also get a chance to play the soon to be released Vampyr and The Surge - Complete Edition. Here's a bit more on that:
Focus Home Interactive is happy to unveil its exciting E3 2018 line-up! With closed-door presentations and hands-on demos, here is the full list of titles showcased at the Focus Home Interactive booth, West-Hall #4512, June 12-14:
Space Hulk: Tactics will be playable for the first time in face-to-face sessions with Cyanide developers in our Public Area, alongside hands-off sessions ofNecromunda: Underhive Wars with developers Rogue Factor detailing all the new features. Developers from Vostok Games, the studio behind Fear the Wolves, will also attend E3 this year to answer all your questions during exclusive interviews.
- Insurgency: Sandstorm: play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!
- Farming Simulator 19: Shown for the very first time, see the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GIANTS Software – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!
- The Surge 2: Check out 30 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck13, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence: Meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo - as well as the hordes of rats hunting them - in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.
- Call of Cthulhu: Lovecraft's twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide.
- GreedFall: Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices.
Finally, you’ll be able to get your hands on some of our most recent and imminent releases – playable stations will be available for both journalists and the public to try outVampyr (DONTNOD Entertainment), The Surge – Complete Edition (Deck13), and Spintires: MudRunner (Saber Interactive).
To see the complete E3 line-up of Focus Home Interactive with more info, please click here.