Category: News ArchiveHits: 681
The latest Kickstarter update for SolarFall Games' Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem introduces us to the digital roadmap for the game that could come in handy if you're interested in following the action-RPG's development. The update also announces that the next major patch for the Early Access version of Wolcen should be releasing on March 27, 2018 and bringing along plenty of tweaks and fixes. Have a look:
Wolcen global roadmap
I’ve made a new informative Roadmap about the progression of the team on the final content for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. It’s more specific about the skills and gameplay features you can currently test in game, those we’re currently working on, and the planned ones.
Wolcen Global Roadmap - 2018 Edition
The elements you will find in this Roadmap are here to reflect the overall advancement of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem so you can keep track of the progress separating the actual version from the release version.
These features are not related to the planned updates during the Early Access Alpha or the Beta and are still subject to changes during the development of the game. Meaning that even if some elements are “in progress”, it will not mean that it’s planned for the next update. For instance, Act II, III, IV and V are not supposed to be accessed during the Alpha or the Beta version of the game, only at the release, but you will know when we’ll be working on them.
I’ve used some tags on the different elements so you’ll be well informed, here is a little explanation about them:
We hope that this new Roadmap will give you a better global vision on the actual status of the game and its progression.
- Red - Important Read me Really: Means you really should read
- Green - Completed: Just means it's done
- Orange - In Alpha testing: Currently available in the EA Alpha of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem but still in testing so still subject to changes
- Purple - In progress: Means we're currently working on it
- Dark Blue - Pending refactor: Means we're currently revamping it
- Light Blue - Planned: Means we will be working on it later
When is patch day?
The patch is planned for release on March 27th. It will include a lot of bug and crash fixes, some optimization, UX improvements, bows and new spells. We’ve focused a lot on the feedback we received to solve the current issues in game and allow a more enjoyable test environment for our community.
If you feel like you’ll be nostalgic about some of these issues in the future, enjoy it while you can and take pictures, because it will be fixed in the next update:
We’re also changing the time in game and replace it with the system time. And last but not least, the gems will have their own color on the ground so you won’t miss them anymore.
- Lightning issues
- Dodgeroll issues
- You will no longer get stuck in water
- The invisible walls in random dungeons should not occur anymore
- The game will update quest objectives even if the inventory is full
- Issues with duplicate/crashes/infinite gold/incapacity to use items
- The items will no longer risk being downgraded after a logout
- Items will no longer disappear when you remove gems with a full inventory
- “Machine gun” attack speed exploit with pistols will not be possible anymore
- You won’t be able to keep templar weapons when leaving the training area
- Overheating will no longer kill the character