Category: News ArchiveHits: 1107
Steampunk dungeon crawling goes international, as the second patch for Fatbot Games' Vaporum adds support for 9 new languages and makes it possible for you to localize the game yourself, if your preferred language is not already on the list. And apart from that, the patch tweaks a few things and fixes a few issues. Here are the patch notes:
- Added 9 official languages: Slovak, Czech, Russian, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified).
- Added the ability to write community localizations. Head to the Localization folder and read the help file for more info.
- Improved organic hit sounds to sound more meaty and impactful.
- Added difficulty change prompt when you die a lot in a short time.
- Tweaked: Emergency Braces module will now also activate when you’re below the threshold when it comes off cooldown. Previously, this only activated when taking damage.
- Tweaked: Drainer gadgets now heal you for a portion of your max integrity, with a hard cap, instead of flat heal. Previously, you could abuse the system to get a lot more healing. Check this post for more info. Thanks motorbit!
- Fixed: In some cases, the automap may remain disabled even after returning from the teleport chambers in the Arx Vaporum level.
- Fixed: In rare cases, in the last room of Creepy Little Things, when you teleport back, the door remains closed and you cannot go back.
- Fixed: The chest with coal on platform in Boiling Point sometimes glitches, falling down.
- Lots of other small fixes.