Category: News ArchiveHits: 1545
The recent v22.214.171.124 patch for Larian Studios' Divinity: Original Sin II fixed a lot of issues, but also broke a few things in the process, so, hot on its heels, we get another update that addresses those, making the game friendlier to mods and less crash-prone overall. Here's the latest changelog:
We’ve seen the community feedback to yesterday’s patch and have a hotfix ready for you with the following changes:
- Fixed additional cases where Tarquin would not return to the Lady Vengeance.
- Fixed crash related to loading savegames with mods enabled.
- Fixed incorrect installation path for updating workshop mods.
- Fixed a crash related to loading a game with items without rune stats.
- Fixed a looping sound in inventory in certain scenarios.
- Fixed pickpocketed gold stacks always pickpocketing for max value.
- Fixed talent ‘The Pawn’ sometimes not triggering in the first turn of combat.
- GM mode - Fixed missing context menu in Overview Map after deleting a folder in some cases.
- GM mode - Fixed monsters not being able to attack when player gives them any weapon in weapon slot.
- GM mode - Tooltips are now displayed correctly for inventory when possessing a creature.
- GM mode - Fixed crash caused when an addon introducing statuses is removed/turned off.