Category: News ArchiveHits: 911
The folks over at Grinding Gear Games are planning to deploy a new update for their action-RPG Path of Exile in the next two weeks, and apart from some new unique items and bug fixes, the update will add preliminary support for the Spanish, French, and German languages.
Here are a few paragraphs about these new translations and some patch highlights:
Within the next two weeks, we're planning to deploy Content Update 3.0.2. This is a moderate-sized patch that includes two new unique items, many bug fixes and preliminary language support for Spanish, French and German!
You may remember that earlier this year we announced that we were looking for community translators. The community delivered, big time! We were able to find many awesome (paid) translators who are also big fans of Path of Exile. The end result is that we have a solid team of translators who are committed to bringing the best possible translation to even more Path of Exile communities.
Initially we will be launching support for these languages without promoting Path of Exile in those regions. This will allow the community to test out the translation before the official launch.
This update will be launched in Patch 3.0.2 which also includes many bug fixes. Some highlights of this patch include:
- Added two new uniques that we'll reveal next week.
- Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not removing stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Fervour ascendancy passive would not remove Crimson Dance bleeding.
- Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to the effect of flasks were also being added to the percentage of recovery granted instantly by flasks with the "Bubbling" mod. This caused several bad things to happen if this percentage exceeded 100%.
- Fixed a bug where instant "of Animation" flasks were healing minions for more life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where flask recovery rate modifiers were multiplicative, rather than additive.
- Fixed an issue where Atziri's Empowered Flameblast would not deal damage in the correct locations.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1e where Arcane Surge would not trigger from channelled skills.
- Fixed a rare bug where Cemetery maps could generate inside-out, rendering the majority of their terrain unwalkable. More information about this here.