Category: News ArchiveHits: 1025
Those people who played The Age of Decadence and wanted to get more out of its combat system will be glad to know that Dungeon Rats, the game's party-based dungeon crawling spinoff, has been released today and is available on Steam and GOG for $8.99/€8.99/£5.99. Buying the title right now will also net you a 10% discount off the already low price of entry.
In case you want a quick look at the title, Iron Tower Studios released a teaser trailer:
And a quick look at the features:
- Tactical combat system, including standard attacks, aimed attacks targeting specific body parts, and per-weapon special attacks such as Whirlwind and Impale.
- Detailed crafting and alchemy systems: forge your own weapons, brew potions and poisons, experiment with Liquid Fire and Black Powder.
- 8 weapon types: Daggers, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, Bows, Crossbows, and Throwing Weapons, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Fully customizable main character, as well as 10 possible companions, not all of them human (maximum party size is 4).
- 50 challenging fights and 4 different endings