- Category: News Archive
- Written by WorstUsernameEver
- Hits: 655
As the final 10 days of the crowd funding campaign are upon us I have posted the stretch goals I so far deem to be viable and important. All the stretch goals from $50,000 to $100,000 now are up and if anyone feels like taking the $50,000 pledge level now is a good time as that would force me to think of even more stretch goals ;-)
I also blogged about my thoughts behind the peculiar stretch goals as I once more decided to not completely follow the votes on what the community deems most important in a straight way – believing that the chosen order would be better for the continuing survival of ADOM. Read the details here: http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.com/2012/08/...
P.S.: Continue spreading the word… the final 10 days now have arrived and it has been an unbelievable journey so far!
P.P.S.: Many thanks once more to Krys, our amazing artist, who did an outstanding job on the stretch goal art!
And here the actual stretch goals in detail:
In order to try this we'll be now doing a kind of Dutch (reverse) auction (only kind of):
• If the ADOM crowd funding campaign is successful within the next 24 hours (until 10:04am, August 22nd, GMT+1) I will add an extra special new boss monster with a special new map, 2 new artifacts, 4 new minion monsters for said boss and 16 new items that only will be recoverable on said special level.
• If the ADOM crowd funding campaign is successful between 10:05am, August 22nd, GMT+1 and 10:05am, August 23rd, GMT+1, one new artifact on a special new map, 2 new minion monsters and 8 new items recoverable only on that map will be added. And a note somewhere on that map saying "Away for treasure hunting. Will be back soon." (to explain the missing boss monster).
• If the ADOM crowd funding campaign is successful between 10:05am, August 23nd, GMT+1 and 10:05am, August 24th, GMT+1, 1 new minion monster and 4 new items recoverable only on that map will be added. And a note somewhere on that map saying "Gone for artifact creation."
• If the ADOM crowd funding campaign is successful between 10:05am, August 24th, GMT+1 and 23:59pm, August 24th, GMT+1, 1 new minion monster and 1 new item will be added as a wilderness encounter.
With 10 days to go and only $6000 more to make, I'm reasonably confident that at least the basic funding goal of the campaign will be met.