Category: News ArchiveHits: 1553
Indie developer WRF Studios has just announced BloodLust, a non-linear, faction-based, vampire-themed RPG for Windows that already sports a 300MB playable demo, an assortment of screenshots and concept art, and three separate teaser trailers. Before we move into the promising footage, here's the official summary:
Explore the 3D world of a forgotten society of Vampires and disciplines, while trying to battle for hierarchy among the clans.
Varic and Vista, two silent, dark, and solitary "ShadowHunters" find themselves resurrected into a lost city terrorized by the all-powerful "Emperor" Ranior, a monstrous vampire lord. Haunted by visions of darkness and tormented by their ghosts from the past, Varic and Vista struggle daily, though they always continue to move forward. With each victory they grow stronger, increasing bloodline and skills in the "Dark Arts", but all at the cost of their humanity. With each new bloodline, they find themselves turning more into the vampiric monsters they were resurrected to destroy. In the end, their great power will be challenged only by themselves, as they will have to face the source of their own immortality and decide whether to embrace the darkness or destroy it.
What would you choose?
- Three Classes of Night Feeders (Warrior, Thief or Witch)
- Dynamic Inventory, Stats and Skills Provide Infinite Replay
- Hundreds of Weapons and Items
- Non-Linear StoryLine and Quests
- Cinematic Flashback Sequences
- Summon Bats, Leeches and Spiders to Do Your Dirty Work
- Build Your Bloodline from a Fledgling into a Powerful Vampire
- Play A Male or Female Vampire
- Join Rival Clans to Learn their Skills or Destroy Them
Teaser trailer #1:
Teaser Trailer #2:
And teaser trailer #3: