The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria
Release Date :
November 18th, 2008
Massively Multiplayer, Role-Playing
ESRB Rating : Teen
ESRB Descriptors : Blood and Gore, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Violence
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria drops you into the dark majesty of the world beneath Middle-earth. Explore a truly vast underground environment like you’ve never seen before. Battle the terrors of the Nameless Deep with new legendary items that evolve and grow in power as you do. Experience the dread and wonder of Moria as one of the new Rune-keeper and Warden classes. Achieve greatness as you seek to claim the knowledge and power lost for generations!
• Live the Legend: Join the only massively multiplayer online game based on the extensive and beloved fantasy universe of J.R.R. Tolkien and adventure through renowned places like the Shire and Bree, and now Moria, and the dark heart of the Misty Mountains.
• Reach level 60 with thousands of character customizations: 4 races, 9 classes, 10 professions, 7 vocations, + over 1,000 titles, skills and traits. Over 3,500 monsters & over 500 authentic landmarks in nearly 100 million square meters of Middle-earth!
• Explore 3 new regions & 12 expansive areas of Moria. New graphics technology brings this underground realm to life like never before, with stunning vistas crafted by the Dwarves of Khazad-dûm. Delve deeper into the darkness.
• Design and create legendary items as renown as Bilbo’s Sting! Your hero’s gear will evolve and grow in power along with you, leading to truly unique end-game items!
• Fight for the dark side with monster play, the revolutionary monster vs. player (PvMP) combat feature, now with 5 more ranks, Artifact Control, and a live online leader board to showcase your achievements.