Release Date :
February 23rd, 2009
ESRB Rating : Teen
ESRB Descriptors : Blood, Suggestive Themes, Tobacco Reference, Use of Alcohol, Violence
Make friends – because your enemies will be numerous indeed! In a world where darkness lurks, evil forces are at work in the city of Ferdok. Summoned by a letter from an old friend you suddenly find yourself bound to investigate a series of strange ritual murders. But getting to the bottom of this only means scratching on the surface of a much bigger, even more sinister plan... Only if you gather trusty companions will you have a chance against a huge conspiracy threatening to change the world of Aventuria forever!
Behind closed doors sinister figures are pursuing their dark schemes, spreading fear and terror among city’s population. As the adventurers begin to investigate the series of murders they are constantly confronted with new questions and mysteries. What is the connection between the murders and the proclamation and what role does a mysterious arch-magician play in the story? Aventuria is waiting for you to uncover the ancient mysteries!
• Enjoy classic party-based RPG gameplay and go on an adventure with up to four adventurers across 18 levels including the deep woods, cities, villages, vast dungeons, daunting mountain ranges and jagged cliffs.
• Choose from more than 40 spells, with over 30 talents and nearly 40 special abilities allow a large range of possibilities for character creation.
• Prove your worth as you choose from standard and basic skill attributes including Courage, Intuition, Dexterity, Endurance and Vitality.
• Intense tactical combat that can be paused at any time to change weapons or sip a potion at any time.
• Talent-based dialogue system, that allows you to threaten, persuade or charm your enemies.
• Master the art of Magic to change the course of history, doom entire kingdoms or bring death and madness upon men.
• Experience an exciting story within a huge campaign involving numerous main and side quests.
• Join the fight against 70 varied enemies and monsters such as elves, ogres, undead mules, giant amoeba and many more!
• Explore the world of Aventuria and control up to four characters with an exciting tactical combat system which can be paused to change weapons, characteristics and more.