Age of Fear: The Undead King
Release Date :
April 10th, 2011
Age of Fear: The Undead King is a fantasy turn-based strategy. The game features a novel battle system, two campaigns with solid fantasy stories and very flexible multi-player and skirmish modes.
The story takes place in an untamed fantasy land, where three forces: the Human Kingdom, the Greenskins' Horde and the Undead Legion - are fighting for domination and survival.
You will encounter quick skirmishes, where wise unit's cooperation is essential. You will visit distant lands either as a honorable knight or an evil necromancer. You will conquer cities and destroy ancient evil!
• Multiplayer and skirmish modes! (HotSeat vs. AI vs. Networked Players)
• Two full campaigns: Rise of The Necromancer and The Tale of Sir Edward!
• Novel battle system within free geometry!
• Very strong AI (non-cheating)!
• 38 characters with distinctive skills and spells!
• 30 unique battles and bonus content!