Search found 339 matches

by jklinders
Fri May 20, 2011 6:26 am
Forum: Speak Your Mind
Topic: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle......
Replies: 2
Views: 623

Gaaaaahhh! Something needs to be mentioned though. I am no...connoisseur of that particular...ingredient, but the old saying "you are what you eat" is said to apply here. How does the...chef who created these recipes determine the...flavour profile from different...sources? Did s/he use multiple sou...
by jklinders
Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 am
Forum: The Witcher Series
Topic: TW2 savegame import brings over your ORENS???
Replies: 10
Views: 3460

That's not quite what I meant but I'm glad you got it working. There was a mention over at the CDPRED site that they only are able to import saves from the default save directory. I was unaware you could manually move a file into the Witcher 2 in that way. Cool. Good to know.
by jklinders
Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 am

Try having a manual save file in the Ice fields from the Epilogue. Worked for me.
by jklinders
Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 am

might be a bug. I didn't start off with thousands of orens. I did start with the moon blade silver sword, raven's armour and an unusual steel sword. The steel sword has already been replaced. Pretty sure I had over 10000 orens in that save file so it's not like I was a pauper or anything.
by jklinders
Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 pm
Forum: Fallout Series
Topic: Implants in NV
Replies: 4
Views: 1786

The implants count towards perk requirements so you can set your build with that in mind. They also function as normal for giving extra skill points in relevant skills ie extra melee points if you raise strength. Caps are pretty easy to come by so there is little reason not to get as many implants a...
by jklinders
Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:10 am
Topic: Merry Christmas GB!
Views: 3154

Merry Christmas everyone
by jklinders
Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 am
Topic: "Wait! Bush Was RIGHT?"
Replies: 49
Views: 8252

I'd give the top 3 to Israel, Saudi Arabia and Korea.. Funny, two of them do have WMD's I'd actually say that all 3 of them have WMD's. Before you scoff, I would like all of you to consider what would happen if some terrible disaster happened to all the oil wells in Saudi Arabia. Whether it was sim...
by jklinders
Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 am
Topic: "Wait! Bush Was RIGHT?"
Replies: 49
Views: 8252

Before we give him a parade we need to consider that there had to be a good reason why the presence of that stuff was kept hush. Why would any politician endure the 4 years of ridicule and bad PR if he had evidence that he was right all along. Something else is at play here. I am curious as to the t...
by jklinders
Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 am
Topic: Wickileaks - love it or hate it
Replies: 62
Views: 5272

The lawyer in the case defending the two woman said that the case is separate from Wikileaks and that the public should avoid drawing conclusions of the two women as such. Take that as you will. If these charges are legitimate, I feel sorry for what those two women must be going through -- the cour...
by jklinders
Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 am

Money? There is a lot more to be lost in supporting Assange right now than to be gained. Paypal and Mastercard bailing was completely predictable. No one wants to make business for themselves in the US...awkward. Too much to lose so they take the easy way out. All it took from what I've read was a l...
by jklinders
Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm

No apologies needed. It
s not like I added much to the debate with my last post anyway :rolleyes:
by jklinders
Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Two things strike me as ironic, the first is that if it wasn't for the media continually making a mountain out of a molehill hardly anyone would even be aware of Wickileaks, and if the politicians of the world didn't have such a deep desire for soundbites the media would probably not have taken tha...
by jklinders
Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 pm
Forum: Fallout Series
Topic: Wild Wasteland
Replies: 4
Views: 1792

Wild wasteland is a pretty easy fit for me because aside from small frame I feel the disadvantages outweigh the advantages for the traits. From a minimax perspective. From a roleplay perspective some of the other traits are...kind of OK but I tend to let my roleplay be a little loose from my stats a...
by jklinders
Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 am
Topic: Next US aggression (N. Korea, Venezuela, Iran?)
Replies: 22
Views: 2618

Count Atlantic Canada as being another region screwed over time and again by the Ontario, Quebec and Vancouver loving Liberals. Seriously the voting bloc over here is not large enough for any of the Federal parties to take our needs seriously and we have gotten the dirty end of the stick since Confe...
by jklinders
Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 am

Like any other nexus for sharing and distributing info, it useful but the devil is always in the details. There is I believe reasonable limits to the public's right to know. Should I know that NATO troops have killed far more civilians in Afghanistan than was reported? Hell yes. Should I have easy a...
by jklinders
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Forum: Announcements & Feedback
Topic: Troubles with the News Archive?
Replies: 31
Views: 3458

I'm getting the same issue. I had to disable my browser's security just to report this. Using Firefox. I'll be staying clear for a bit to give you guys time to find the problem. Hope you guys suss it out soon. I really don't want to stay away but I know better than to ignore my browser's warnings. I...
by jklinders
Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 pm
Topic: I think this religious recognition is long overdue...
Replies: 12
Views: 997

I don't know if you're being serious or have your tongue firmly in your cheek Mah, but I'm appalled. These people are not really religious at all, they are just playing at it. They dress up in their silly costumes, trot off to Stone Henge (on the wrong day I might add) perform made up rituals that ...
by jklinders
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm
Topic: Cheers for the Lady Dragon!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 1465

Little late but happy birthday DW. May there be many more.
by jklinders
Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 am
Topic: Final Fantasy?
Replies: 14
Views: 1270

It's not just final fantasy. I don't believe there are any JRPGs on this site features. As tricky mentioned I do not believe the site owner is hugely interested in featuring content on JRPGs.

Personally I'm neutral on the subject, but have no trouble playing either.
by jklinders
Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm
Topic: Next US aggression (N. Korea, Venezuela, Iran?)
Replies: 22
Views: 2618

Now let's be fair here - they learnt that if they really get into trouble through their own criminal negligence they'll get bailed out with sweet FA cost to them. That's a valuable lesson. Hence my get off scott free remark Nothings gonna change simply because regulation is the only safeguard from ...