Search found 4969 matches

by Kipi
Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:06 am
Forum: General RPG Discussion
Topic: If you could design your own RPG.....? :)
Replies: 53
Views: 3459

Well I haven't planned much yet, but I have think about something like tha the main character is in accused for killing the king. Of course, she/he is innocent. He/she manage to escape, and starts to solve why killed king and why he/she was accused. That's almost everything I got on plot, if not inc...
by Kipi
Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:00 am
Forum: Icewind Dale II
Topic: Kayless’ Guide to Multi-Classing
Replies: 205
Views: 85956

I wouldn't take the Brab, because Rage is not worth of anything. I would add that one level to rogue.
by Kipi
Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:54 am
Forum: General RPG Discussion
Topic: If you could design your own RPG.....? :)
Replies: 53
Views: 3459

A lots of items and good dialogies.

By the way, I'm making my own RPG, so if anybody wants to suggest anything, please post here. You cans suggest anything, plot, items etc. Any help would be nice.
by Kipi
Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:06 am
Forum: Fallout Series
Topic: Good way killing people
Replies: 9
Views: 1544

Try to go outside, rest and then come back.
by Kipi
Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:51 pm
Forum: Speak Your Mind
Topic: Mordor2
Replies: 1
Views: 1069

Mordor2

Have anybody played the game Mordor 2?
What do you think about it?
Does anybody know where I might get it (I have demo)?
by Kipi
Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:23 am
Topic: problem: entering the military base
Replies: 3
Views: 1356

I have experienced same thing in many different places. Game is just so full of bugs :(
by Kipi
Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:15 am

Well, I mostly used it in New Reno, where you have to kill that old gangster guy. I just hated when I had to kill everybody when getting out.

Of course I also used it when I just was keeping fun and not playing seriously.
by Kipi
Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:43 am
Forum: Icewind Dale II
Topic: Strange
Replies: 1
Views: 484

Strange

Can anyone tell me why even in the easiest difficult there is many times more enemys than there used to be? I have played ID2 throught one time and now it seems that there is more enemys than last time. I have changed the difficult and I have checked that HoF mode is not enabled. I can't enjoy the g...
by Kipi
Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:26 am

Good way killing people

I have found a good way to kill some single person without getting everybody mad. You need one dynamite and you must be very good at pickpocketing things. First set timer. Then pickpocket person you want to kill, bur instead of taking anything, but the dynamite in his/her pocket and run away Sure wa...