Search found 4969 matches

by Kipi
Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 pm
Forum: Icewind Dale II
Topic: Assistance please and a curiousity
Replies: 4
Views: 506

There is a unofficial patch that fixes the Goblin Warrens level 2, which can be found at least from [url='http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/IWD2/index_editors.php']Sorcerer's Place[/url]. While it officially only fixes the lag issue, I have also noticed that the GW level 2 becomes more stable as well.
by Kipi
Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 pm
Forum: Announcements & Feedback
Topic: Main site down?
Replies: 6
Views: 11050

Sometimes pages won't load completely and the 'post box' doesn't fully work. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but spoiler tags seem to have stopped working also. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that the spoiler tags haven't worked since the previous big upgrade to the forums some time ago. ...
by Kipi
Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 am

Seems like all the sites are working again more or less. Few things I noticed, though I think Buck already knows these: ⋅ Every news posted since 31 October, 2011 is missing from the News Archive. Even the direct links to newer ones don't work. Tested it out with several links from Faceboo...
by Kipi
Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 am

Main site down?

I have been trying to access the main GB site but I can't. At first I kept getting a screen of Joomla that claims that the site is currently under construction when I'm using Chrome. Right now I just get a blank white screen. This happens with Chrome and Internet Explorer (32 and 64 bit version). Th...
by Kipi
Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:21 am
Forum: Speak Your Mind
Topic: Changing my forum-name?
Views: 1878

You could contact the owner of this site, BuckGB, either by e-mail or personal message. I know he has changed the forum name of members few times, so I believe there shouldn't be any problems in doing so for you as well. Don't take that as promise, though. ;)
by Kipi
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:04 am
Forum: RPG User Reviews
Topic: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Views: 4713

Is it RPG? Some sites and media claim XCOM: Enemy Unknown to be RPG/Strategy hybrid. Honestly, I can't understand how the letters RPG can be linked to this game. The only features that remotely links to RPG is inventories and levels of soldiers and nothing more. If those two features were enough to...
by Kipi
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 am

Now, besides loosing the game if too many countries leave, what other effects takes place when country leaves? First of all, the country that leaves can't be covered by satellite anymore. Since the continent bonus requires every country of that continent to have a satellite (except the continent whe...
by Kipi
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 am

What is good feature in cover system is that almost everything can be destroyed. The alien is standing behind a wall? Blow that section of wall away with your rocket launcher or granage! Even guns can achieve this, though since there is no way to aim anywhere else than the aliens with normal guns, i...
by Kipi
Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 am

Scientific research system is quite good, there are lots of options to choose from and the player must really consider the order of reasearches. And since all research options require specific objects or alien bodies, the actions player takes during missions does reflect on research possibilities. T...
by Kipi
Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 am

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Developer: Firaxis Games Publisher: 2K Games Released: October, 2012 Platforms: PC, XBox 360, PlayStation 3 Genre: Strategy/RPG Remake is always a special case in terms of reviewing; while you have to look at it by the standards of the release date you can't just neglect the original game and not co...
by Kipi
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 am
Topic: Plain Text option, please.
Replies: 3
Views: 9833

Same CTRL + SHIFT + V also works in Chrome as well.
by Kipi
Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 pm
Forum: Fallout Series
Topic: Removing a quest entry.
Views: 1139

Are you sure you killed everybody in listening post? Even the engineers? I did a bit googling and found the following site which basically has the very same problem you have: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Fallout-Series/Fallout-3-Anchorage-Listening-Post-incomplete/td-p/20746272 Never exper...
by Kipi
Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 am
Topic: What was the scariest movie you've seen?
Replies: 16
Views: 8022

@Kipi : Yeogogoedam series mostly centralize on school environment. I watched until part 4. Shock factor is ok but not as terrifying as Ju-on. Thanks, I think I should try to find the other movies of the series then. There's another Japanese horror movie you may like "One missed call" aka Chakusin ...
by Kipi
Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Yeogogoedam 3: Yeowoogyeda Hey, thanks for the info! I didn't know it has prequels, are those worth of watching (in case I liked the "Wishing Stairs")? As for recent horror movies, honestly they are not my cup of tea. Too much goriness blood splattering scenes all over the film, as if the producer ...
by Kipi
Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 am
Forum: Forum-based Campaigns
Topic: Can you recommend a good forum for pnp rpgs? DnD 3.5 if possible
Replies: 1
Views: 1520

I suggest checking [url='http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php']Myth-Weavers[/url]. It has been a bit over a year since I used the site for playing last time but, at least back then, it was a good place. And if a player took part in campaign, he or she usually played till the end and didn't quit...
by Kipi
Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 am

I could call myself as "horror junkie". On the other hand, to me the term "junkie" is more like "I don't care as long as it's horror movie" and I'm not quite like that. I do watch lots of horror movies but I'm quite selective of which movies I'm going to watch. For example, I don't watch many wester...
by Kipi
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Getting Xbox Live
Replies: 2
Views: 10518

This post would of been better in "Tech Support" But let me see if i can help. The only way that i can think of, if to get a wireless adapter for your xbox360 and get Xbox live that way. I would recommend you do a speed test on the computer in the same room and all so look at the signal strength. N...
by Kipi
Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: quake 4 cd key
Views: 10897

There few regular places where the cd-key may be: 1) Inside the case, check either above or bellow the disc holder. 2) At the backside of the manual. 3) Any loose sheets that came with the game (can be found from the same holder as the manual). The option number one should be quite easy to notice, t...
by Kipi
Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:08 pm
Forum: General RPG Discussion
Topic: Getting into character?
Views: 1966

Yeah, I do that myself when I'm playing the game first time. I usually end up playing a bit so that I know what kind of options I have for my character, then usually restart the game and start from the beginning and play the character in the way I planned. If I replay the game I go with two differen...
by Kipi
Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Topic: Holy Crap!
Replies: 9
Views: 10613

Welcome back DW! Yeah, the layout of the forum has changed quite a bit, and I really like it. For example all the unread threads don't turn up as read if I have been logged in long enough, a thing that annoyed me a bit in the old forum style. I didn't get any error messages prior the update but I no...