Search found 4 matches

by Supernaut
Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 am
Forum: Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
Topic: BG1 Voices
Replies: 0
Views: 475

BG1 Voices

I have just finished the first Baldurs Gate and am about to start the second. I want to continue with the same character I had from the first but I noticed the old voices are no longer there. Is it easy enough to copy them over? Do I miss out on any new dialogue by doing so?
by Supernaut
Fri May 27, 2011 9:45 am
Forum: Fallout Series
Topic: Favorite Fallout Game
Replies: 37
Views: 12667

I voted Fallout one. It just has the perfect atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic world. The second is great too though, and actually was the one that got me sucked into the series. Fallout 3 was a complete flop. New Vegas was awesome I thought, I loved it. You could tell there was some intelligence in ...
by Supernaut
Fri May 27, 2011 8:38 am
Forum: The Temple of Elemental Evil
Topic: ToEE Patch/Updates Thread (Replies accepted, but no spam, please.)
Replies: 46
Views: 50744

Daynov wrote:Go with the Co8 Standard version and you'll be ok.

That's what I thought. But I also heard that it adds new weapons, spells, quests and encounters. Just doesn't include the new maps. Is that true?
by Supernaut
Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 am
Forum: The Temple of Elemental Evil
Topic: ToEE Patch/Updates Thread (Replies accepted, but no spam, please.)
Replies: 46
Views: 50744

Added content Does anyone know if any of the Co8 mods only include bug fixes and rule compliance? I do not want any of the new content as I still haven't finished the original game yet but still want the bugs fixed and the erroneous rules corrected. I've been meaning to try just downloading the Moe...