Search found 10 matches

by Takeshi60
Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am
Forum: Arcanum
Topic: Location of Multiplayer save?
Replies: 0
Views: 1609

Location of Multiplayer save?

i'm getting the game for my cousin, and like Diablo 2, we would use a character editor just to mess around in the game. thing is i don't know where the save files for Multiplayer characters are. i made one, but i don't know where the file is located. is it even possible to edit?
by Takeshi60
Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm
Topic: not being able to throw?
Replies: 8
Views: 2801

TwoHandedSword wrote:Sorry to hear that; I was hoping it'd work for you.

Which one?

the one where im in qintarra and im trying to find that book "horror among dark elves" in Caladon from that misk guy
by Takeshi60
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

It's possible, and I hope for your sake that it'd work, but... I wouldn't count on it. If you do a reinstall, be prepared for: a) it to make no difference, because the game file itself is what's bad, or b) the game to no longer recognize the saved game file, and make you start over anyway. well i r...
by Takeshi60
Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

That sounds like a glitch, or a corrupted file. Unfortunately, the only recourse I can recommend is to return to an earlier saved game. If that doesn't work, start a new game and see if the problem still happens there. If it does, I'd say to uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch. (I usually...
by Takeshi60
Sun May 29, 2011 6:53 pm

The obvious questions: ⋅ Does your character have at least one rank in the Throwing skill? ⋅ Was this something that happened midway through your current game, or was the PC never able to throw at all? ⋅ Does the game still permit you to drop items from (for example) t...
by Takeshi60
Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

not being able to throw?

for some reason i can't throw anything anymore in my game. no items, no weapons, no nothing. if i attempt to, my character simply raises his hand behind his back, and stays that way. he doesn't finish the animation so i dont throw anything. anyone know how to fix this?
by Takeshi60
Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm
Topic: how to Resurrect the Dead?
Views: 3241

TwoHandedSword wrote:It's on the island that you can visit only once; if you talk with some of the inhabitants of the community there, they'll offer you side quests. One of those was to hunt for ancient tech at a place called Shades Beach, at the northwestern end of that island.

ah got it
thanks again
by Takeshi60
Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

What's his technology/magic aptitude? Your companion is probably too tech-inclined. If so, spells won't help, try Restore life (I'm not sure about the name though, it's an item sold in certain shops). Edit (after Galrean's comment): I just checked, shops sell "Restore life", while the scematic is c...
by Takeshi60
Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Ares2382 wrote:Was his body still there when you tried to resurrect him?

yea it was
i saved my game and left to find help
by Takeshi60
Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 pm

how to Resurrect the Dead?

i got into a fight, and one of my followers died. i tried using the resurrection spell, but it says this life cannot be resurrected, and the person that died just says "looks like i'm dead. i'm no help like this."
i dont know what to, or how to fix this.
anyone know what i am doing wrong?