Search found 7 matches

by "Q"
Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:38 am
Forum: Neverwinter Nights 2
Topic: Sixth member of party? Storm of Zehir
Replies: 8
Views: 10893

On the other hand as I mentioned in the XP post, there are advantages to using them and not having a party chock-full of your own characters. Wait, are you telling there's a way to make a full party of 6 with characters created by you? I've always thought you could only go 1-4 PCs and 1-2 NPCs
by "Q"
Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 pm
Forum: Neverwinter Nights 2
Topic: Sixth member of party? Storm of Zehir
Replies: 8
Views: 10893

Your playstyle is completely different from mine, I prefer more melee-oriented team that goes for endurance with magic used mostly for support over longer no-resting periods and in a party of 4- Favoured Soul/Warpriest, Cleric or Druid/Stormlord, Rogue/Assasin all melee decent to good fighters, and ...
by "Q"
Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:00 am
Forum: Star Wars: KotOR
Topic: How Do I kill Calo Nord At The Sith Academy?
Replies: 19
Views: 4590

When you start getting low on health - pause, go into your inventory screen and eat a medpack. You can eat only one per turn, but contrary to normal quickbar use it won't use the turn itself, so you can keep attacking and healing at the same time, making a difficult fight into a cakewalk.
by "Q"
Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 am
Forum: The Temple of Elemental Evil
Topic: Completed at Last
Replies: 4
Views: 1866

Yay for the purists. Having not so long ago finished it myself - I must say, last battle requires a really balanced or a gimmicky party. Out of all my characters - only a recruited giant was able to damage the boss. Others lacked magic weapons\strength needed to penetrate its DR(I guess it's my faul...
by "Q"
Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 am
Forum: Speak Your Mind
Topic: To BuckGB-Geneforge Gamebanshee Database
Replies: 5
Views: 8169

Idk, with recent addition to GOG it gets some added attention and walkthrough here would be nice. At least for the first game in the series. 2-5 might have more polished gameplay, but the atmosphere, story and world-interaction in 1 is one of the best I've ever seen.
by "Q"
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 pm
Forum: Arcanum
Topic: Whats the most easiest character to play this game through?
Replies: 3
Views: 2056

Out of multiple playthroughs with different characters easiest by far was an arcane melee warrior with summoning and electricity later on and with fast 20 str and then dex. This character basically facerolled everything. Reached lvl 50 at Quintarra pass.
by "Q"
Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am
Forum: Dungeons & Dragons
Topic: My First time DMing
Replies: 2
Views: 1094

Have been on this site who knows how long, now it's finally time to register, since not so long ago I've been in a very similar situation to yours and as such have some advice on how to avoid some of the possible downfalls to your campaign and make it a better experience for everybody. First thing t...