Search function broken.

Important announcements and related feedback. If you want something added, altered, or removed from GB, post about it here.
Tricky
Search function broken.

Postby Tricky » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:43 am

I'm getting a non-specific error whenever I try to search the forums.

I have to say, the recent software migration really doesn't seem to have panned out very well. I hope things will make a turn for the better soon.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]

BuckGB

Postby BuckGB » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 am

Hmm, I'm looking into this. Hopefully I can track down what's causing the problem in the next couple of days. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

swcarter

Postby swcarter » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 am

While the search function is broken, you should be able to use a regular search engine instead. Just type

site:gamebanshee.com [search topic]

in the search box.

SWC
Sir Edmund: "Should you obey the lord who asks you to put a village of innocents to the torch? Is that chivalrous? Is it noble?"
Me: "It's a great way to get promoted, I know that much."

BuckGB

Postby BuckGB » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 am

Alright guys, the search should now be working. Sorry for the inconvenience!