Multiplayer chronicles

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to Nihilistic Software's Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.
Anicsin
Multiplayer chronicles

Postby Anicsin » Mon May 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Greetings everyone, my problem is that me and some friends of mine, just dig up Redemption and started playing on multi player (LAN), but after a short time we ran out of possible chronicles (thought we did the possible two several times). I searched for officially or fan-made chronicles, but found none. Did the developer make some or I have to use the storyteller mode to make us a new storyline? :(
Thanks for helping me out if you reply! ;)

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am

I remember coming across one or two. You'll have to Google a bit, it's the only thing you can do. Sadly mapping and multiplayer in general never really took off for Redemption.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]