Page 1 of 1

Diablo II?

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 am
by Nyro
Does anyone actually still play D2? I played D3 a while and was very disappointed so i was wondering what the d2 population looks like nowadays.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm
by sear
I don't, but from what I understand the game's numbers climbed dramatically around Diablo III's release. Wouldn't be surprised if the game got at least a temporary kick in the pants, especially after some players are disappointed with Diablo III.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm
by Nyro
sear wrote:I don't, but from what I understand the game's numbers climbed dramatically around Diablo III's release. Wouldn't be surprised if the game got at least a temporary kick in the pants, especially after some players are disappointed with Diablo III.


Thats what i was thinking.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm
by Aeronth
[url='http://forums.d2jsp.org/']d2jsp.org[/url] (D2's unofficial trading forums, one of the largest boards on the internet) still looks fairly active.
Most users ever online was 8,561 on May 29 2012 10:16pm

Well...

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm
by Nyro
Aeronth wrote:[url='http://forums.d2jsp.org/']d2jsp.org[/url] (D2's unofficial trading forums, one of the largest boards on the internet) still looks fairly active.

Well...


Yes but d2jsp has 40 games that you can trade on there along with their oddly popular ladder slasher game they themselves make AND Diablo 3 and WoW.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm
by Aeronth
True, but D2 still represent roughly 90% of their total post count today.
It's hard to tell whether the D2 subsection actually slowed down or not lately, though.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 pm
by Nyro
Aeronth wrote:True, but D2 still represent roughly 90% of their total post count today.
It's hard to tell whether the D2 subsection actually slowed down or not lately, though.

Yeah...I guess the only way to know is by logging on and seeing.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm
by marukuzey
I still prefer to play DII over DIII.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm
by Cheeca20
I was confused if I gonna buy diablo 3... or go shopping..LOL btw I played Diablo 1, I want to play or I wanna look back to an old school game graphics. Do you have any latest games like this having an old school theme

Re: Diablo II?

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:21 pm
by rmemmett84
Man I miss D2

Re: Diablo II?

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am
by Viperswhip
rmemmett84 wrote:Man I miss D2


You can still play it, they reset the ladder every 4 months or so and while it's mostly bots online if you post in forums you can often find some people to play with, myself I just load 8 instances onto Bnet and have fun that way.

Re: Diablo II?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 am
by BansheeFan
I do play Diablo 1 right now and After this I intend to start part 2. Ilove the first part its awesome. After Dialbo I thinking to play every part of fallout from the beginning. I can't wait